Bridging the Selling Gap: Master the 3 Core Skills of Selling: Assessment - Presentation - Negotiation by Gerald G Clerx (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $12.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by melbournebooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe global ecomic downturn marked a critical crossroad for the sales profession. This event dramatically altered the consumer landscape and forever changed the sales model required to successfully navigate it. Today, consumers are more skeptical, price conscious, product savvy and pressure resistant than at any other time in history. They don't want to be cold called, up sold, or hard sold. They don't want to be trial closed, tie-down closed or Columbo closed. They don't want loss leaders, red herrings or high pressure. These old school tactics have place in this new consumer landscape. A fresh new partnership approach to selling has officially trumped the old salesmanship approach of years past. This book represents the transition point of the sales profession by introducing you to the Gap Analysis Sales Model, a fresh new client-centric approach to selling that puts the client's need above all else. Bridging the SELLING Gap is three books in one: In Part 1 you'll learn how to accelerate your selling success by mastering the first phase of the Gap Analysis Sales Model -- ASSESSMENT. In this part of the book, you will discover exactly what questions to ask to fully uncover the gap between two reference points: 1.Your client's current reality condition, and 2.Your client's desired reality outcome. After all the difference between these two points constitutes the problem to which your product (or service) offering represents the solution. You'll also learn how to identify your prospect's engagement profile so that you'll understand what he or she needs to hear, see and kw to support a favorable buying decision. In Part 2 you'll learn how to accelerate your success by mastering the second phase of the Gap Analysis Sales Model -- PRESENTATION. In fact, everything you do that opens doors and closes deals comes down to your ability to communicate yourself and your product or service offering in a way that compels your client to take action. In this part of the book you will learn how to tailor your content, structure your message and strengthen your delivery. In Part 3 you'll learn how to accelerate your success by mastering the third phase of the Gap Analysis Sales Model -- NEGOTIATION. It is important to kw that there are only three reasons why a transaction will falter once it enters the negotiation phase. In this part of the book you will discover what these three potential deal breakers are, how to recognize them and more importantly, how to respond to them when encountered. As a point of fact, your professional success is a direct reflection of your competence in assessing client needs, presenting product (or service) solutions and negotiating collaborative outcomes. After all, this represents the value you bring to your profession and the more competent you are, the more sales success you'll experience. It's as simple as that! The Gap Analysis Sales Model is helping sales professionals bridge their success gap at a global level. Gerald G. Clerx is an internationally respected sales trainer who has accelerated the success of over 80,000 sales professionals from around the world, many of them w earning over 2 million dollars annually. Entire offices have reportedly doubled their success rate, leaving their competitors in the dust, the moment they began applying the skills and insights taught in his training series. Now for the first time ever, he shares the Gap Analysis Sales Model in this landmark book. READ IT AND TAKE IMMEDIATE CONTROL OF YOUR SALES CAREER!
- Author BiographyGerald G. Clerx is an internationally respected trainer, keynote speaker and the architect of the Gap Analysis Sales Model. His Bridging the SELLING Gap training series is one of the highest rated educational programs in the sales profession and Gerald is one of the most sought after speakers. This series demonstrates why most sales training programs, or books introduced before the global economic downturn are no longer relevant to the profession. The consumer landscape has forever been altered and so too has the sales model required to successfully navigate it. Gerald has personally trained over 80,000 sales professionals in 20 countries. His clients include some of the top commissioned income earners in the world, many of whom regularly earn in excess of 2 million dollars annually. Gerald's international travel has provided him with a unique global perspective of the sales profession along with goldmine of stories and insights from those who are the top guns in their respective fields. The stories he tells are real and the results he promises are achievable. Here are some real testimonials from a few of his appreciative clients: I can say that learning the Gap Analysis Sales Model was a turning point in my career. I would estimate the training has increased my presentation success from under 50% to 80-90%. The subsequent additional revenue over a 5 year period would be the hundreds of thousands. N. Rathgeber My team now uses the GAP Analysis Sales Model in all our sales presentations. I am pleased to tell you that we have won virtually every piece of business we have gone after since the training. One of my biggest competitors recently contact me in complete frustration and asked What are you doing to win all this business? I told her, IT IS MY SECRET M. Rajska-Wolinska Prior to your training our office pitch conversion rate was 4 out of 10. Since putting the Gap Analysis Sales Model into practice our success rate has jumped to a 90% conversion. J. Young Gerald truly practices what he preaches. His keynote presentations are consistently the highest rated in the business. Known as the Presentation Guru he is well known for his engaging, inspiring and entertaining delivery style. To invite him to speak at your next conference contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author(s)Gerald G Clerx
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.