All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionFor over a millennium, the Islamic empires were ahead of the West in learning, techlogy, and medicine, and were militarily far more powerful. It took ather three hundred years for the West to catch up and overtake the Middle East. In this fully updated and revised edition, historian Christopher Catherwood brings the account up to the present day and places in context the continuing friction between Israel and Palestine, the aftermath of the Iraq conflict, and the rising threat of Iran.
- Author BiographyChristopher Catherwood is a historian and terrorism specialist who appears regularly on CNN and the BBC. He is also the author of several books including Churchill's Folly and Merchants of Fear. He lives in Cambridge, England.
- Author(s)Christopher Catherwood
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.