Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis Briefcase is made up of a very wide selection of cases chosen so as to enunciate and illustrate some of the fundamental principles applied by the courts to contemporary problems of family law. The basic facts of the cases and the courts decisions are outlined, and particular attention is given to judicial comments on the essence of the legal questions under discussion. Special emphasis is placed on recent decisions of the Court of Appeal and House of Lords. Attention has been paid to the implications of the recent anuncement that the Family Law Act 1996 has been placed on hold, with the exception of the important Part IV of the Act, relating to domestic violence. Full reference tables of cases and statutes are given. Presentation of the text is designed specifically for students involved in preparation for law degrees and other law-related courses, and for social workers whose daily activities necessitate an understanding of the impact of the decisions of the courts on fundamental social problems related to the family.
- Author BiographyLB Curzon, Barrister, formerly lecturer in law, examiner and college principal.
- Author(s)L. B. Curzon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2001
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Weight385 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.