All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe letters convey a picture of Broch's political discussions with Kahler (World War II, the invention of the atomic bomb, post-war Germany, the founding of Israel, the role of the intellectual). Other topics covered in the letters include the intentions of his vels and his theory of mass hysteria as well as the cultural-historical essay Hofmannsthal and his Time. The letters also reveal personal details - old Austrian retrospectives as well as current friendships with women and the efforts of his sponsors to promote his fame.
- Author BiographyPaul Michael Lutzeler, Washington University St. Louis (USA).
- Author(s)Hermann Broch
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- Series TitleQuellen Und Forschungen Zur Literatur- Und Kulturgeschichte
- Series Part/Volume Number65 (299)
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight446 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.