All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor as long as she can remember, Ella has longed to feel at home. Orphaned as a child after her parents' murder, and afflicted with hallucinations at dusk, she's always felt more at ease in nature than with people. After travelling from Bangladesh to Brooklyn to live with distant family, she meets Maya, an Islamic cleric's runaway daughter, and the two embark on a summer of clandestine adventure and sexual awakenings that forces them to reckon with the past, their extended family and each other.
- Author Biography<b>Tanwi Nandini Islam </b>is a writer, multimedia artist, and founder of Hi Wildflower Botanica, a handcrafted natural perfume and skincare line. A graduate of Vassar College and Brooklyn College s MFA program, she lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Tanwi Nanadini Islam
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight248 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.