All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionGinette Vincendeau analyses Bardot's rise to fame as a highly-acclaimed French international film star and fashion icon from her early days as a fashion model and ballet dancer to her period of 'high stardom' between 1956 and 1960.
- Author BiographyGINETTE VINCENDEAU is Professor in Film Studies at King's College London. Her publications include La Haine (2005), Jean-Pierre Melville: An American in Paris (2003) and Stars and Stardom in French Cinema (2000). She co-edited The French New Wave: Critical Landmarks (2009) with Peter Graham and, with Alastair Phillips, A Companion to Jean Renoir (2013) and Journeys of Desire: European Actors in Hollywood (2006). She is the editor of the Cine-Files French Film Guides series and a regular contributor to Sight & Sound.
- Author(s)Ginette Vincendeau
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFilm Stars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight303 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.