All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant Activities for Grammar and Punctuation is a 6-book photocopiable series to teach basic grammatical and punctuation concepts in a fun and memorable way, which will challenge and stimulate the whole class. Pupils are motivated to think logically about the activities and to share their kwledge and understanding with their peers through working individually, in pairs, groups or, sometimes, in whole class contexts. The sheets enable pupils to practise, reinforce and consolidate grammar and punctuation skills and concepts, and meet the needs of the Programmes of Study in the National Curriculum for England. The books provide teachers with the tools they need to teach grammar effectively and will complement other language and literacy schemes of work. The activities introduce the technical terms pupils need in order to be able to discuss language and promote the necessity of making the children s learning functional. When pupils properly understand the effects that grammar and punctuation have on text, they can transfer that kwledge to their own writing and thus develop their skills.
- Author(s)Irene Yates
- PublisherBrilliant Publications
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationBedfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrilliant Publications
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.