All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionBeing assertive means that you are self-assured know what you want from life, are happy to stand up for yourself and have the respect of those around you. Do you want to be like this? This book will show you how! Practical and easy to read, it looks at what it means to be assertive in today's world. As well as containing plenty of exercises and case studies, it also includes a personal plan which can be adapted by you to suit the issues you are facing.
- Author BiographyDannie Lu Carris a partner at Impact Factory, a leading consultancy in skills training including assertiveness, leadership, presentation skills and creativity. Her work is centred round empowering the individual or team by looking at everyday matters around confidence, communication and creativity. She has worked with global businesses and is in demand as a speaker for a wide range of organisations. Dannie also works as a writer, director, actor, voiceover artist and acting coach.
- Author(s)Dannie Lu Carr
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleBrilliant Lifeskills
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width157 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.