All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible guide to the most important academic writing skills a student needs to write successful undergraduate dissertations and project reports on any HE course. This book will give the reader a sound grounding on what the whole business of dissertation and report writing is about, and will provide instantaneous, easily accessible answers to specific questions on all of the most important areas of planning, researching, writing, revising and referencing a successful dissertation or report.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bill Kirton is an experienced lecturer and writer who most recently held the post of Royal Literary Fund Writing fellow at the Universities of Aberdeen, Dundee and St Andrews, where he specialised in helping students across all subjects in developing their literary and academic writing and research skills. Bill is also a published author and respected ghostwriter who specialises in making information accessible to specific audiences.
- Author(s)Bill Kirton
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight423 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.