All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- DescriptionSketching A Whole New Life Won't Be Easy Life comes full circle for Sadie as she heads back to Menlo Park, California. But Sadie finds she longer fits in, especially when one of her dad's cases thrusts her into the spotlight and puts her in danger. She turns to her faith, but the youth group just isn't the same, and Sadie has a lot to think about when she hears what some kids believe. She returns to Owl Creek for a reprieve, but everything feels different. She just wants things to go back the way they used to be. Will her faith be strong eugh to get her through?
- Author BiographyNaomi Kinsman has always dreamed of plunging into a fiction world, like Lucy does in Voyage of the Dawn Treader. In Naomi's first career, acting and directing for the theater, this dream was inches from her reach. But writing has made the dream possible, and now Naomi regularly slips into book worlds and shares her adventures through her company, Society of Young Inklings, dedicated to empowering young writers across the country. Naomi is the author of the 2009 Moonbeam Gold Medal winner, Spilled Ink, and she has written and directed over 50 plays for young audiences. She lives in Northern California with her husband and identically colored pets: a tuxedo cat and a Portuguese water dog.
- Author(s)Naomi Kinsman
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFaithgirlz / From Sadie's Sketchbook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Weight172 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.