All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning times tables causes a constant headache for teachers and parents but it is an essential skill for all primary aged children. Molly Potter has come up with a bank of puzzles, activities and games designed to make learning times tables more palatable! This series aims to make times tables learning fun by including a wide variety of methods tackling the same sums. By giving so many methods for learning the same tables, it also enables teachers to cover them little and often as is deemed best practice.
- Author BiographyMolly Potter taught for 11 years in middle schools as a class teacher, science and PSHE co-ordinator. She then worked for several years as an SRE (Sex and Relationships Education) Development Manager, delivering teacher training and supporting primary schools in the development of their SRE programme and policy and many other aspects of PSHE. Molly now works as a teacher in a short-stay school with children that have been or are at risk from being excluded from mainstream schools - putting much of her PSHE expertise into practice. She thoroughly enjoys writing teacher materials and prides herself on being able to spice up any learning objective however boring it might appear at first!
- Author(s)Molly Potter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Weight235 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.