All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant Intern is the essential guide to what is fast becoming an essential part of every graduate's career path -- an internship. It will take you through the process of finding a relevant, meaningful internship; how to get as much out of the placement as possible; and how to utilise the experience and the contacts you have developed to help you secure your first job.
- Author BiographyInspiring Interns are the UK's leading internship agency, working with thousands of graduates and employers to create meaningful work experience that leads to permanent employment. Inspiring Interns have appeared as expert panellists on Guardian careers talks; written their own internship manifesto for the 2010 General Election which was praised by Theresa May MP (now Home Secretary); and advised the CIPD on their report 'Interns: to pay or not to pay'. Andrew Scherer is marketing manager at Inspiring Interns. In his work as a journalist he ran several websites, was published in the Guardian, and has covered both the 2008 Beijing Olympics and the 2010 Football World Cup.
- Author(s)Andrew Scherer,Ben Rosen
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight316 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.