Brilliant NLP: What the Most Successful People Know, Do and Say by Pat Hutchinson, David Molden (Paperback, 2010)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered how it is that two people faced with the same set of circumstances can produce opposite results? How some people seem to be able to achieve more whilst still remaining cool, calm and collected? There are people who just seem to have life sorted out the way they want it. We may refer to the more successful people as lucky but in fact Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) shows it's nothing to do with luck and everything to do with how we think. NLP is a powerful set of tools for making things happen for you at work and in life. Now Brilliant NLP makes mastering the techniques of NLP easy how it works, and more importantly how to use it to become more effective, efficient, powerful and successful. The potential is already there, inside you. This book shows you how to unleash it on the world! New to the edition: Revisions through-out and more examples, research and statistics Two new chapters: 1. 'Why you buy stuff you don't need' reveals how the big brands such as Coca Cola and Nike use NLP techniques to sell you their products. 2. 'You and your personal reality tunnel' helps the reader consider how their 'personal reality tunnel'. i.e. what we consider right and proper and what we accept from society, acts as a limitation on their life.
- Author BiographyDavid Moldenis a leading coach and personal development trainer, who has used NLP for decades to help people overcome obstacles to success. He has many years experience of working with people from all walks of life including entrepreneurs, directors and managers in large organisations, sports and career professionals and children in the ongoing pursuit of personal success. David is also the author of: Managing with the Power of NLP, NLP Business Masterclass and Beat Your Goals. Pat Hutchinson has a rich background of experience as an entrepreneur and leader of sales and marketing teams. She is an NLP trainer and a Director of Quadrant 1 International. She has a strong record of results with both individuals and business groups and is co-author of Brilliant NLP.
- Author(s)David Molden,Pat Hutchinson
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleBrilliant Business
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/08/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width153 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.