All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionGreat leaders make smart choices to address changing realities, new opportunities and potential risks. They recognized the danger of relying on habit or past practice for future success. No one should use a rear view mirror to guide an organization's future. <em>Brilliant or Blunder</em> offers a framework to enable leaders to collect, analyze and evaluate current circumstances before jumping into action. This book presents a dynamic results oriented template expanding the traditional models based on leadership style and competency. Critical thinking mastery successfully leverages new opportunities into sustainable and desired results. Thinking mastery can be quickly developed, since it does t depend on a high IQ, position or tenure. </p><em>Brilliant or Blunder</em> outlines how to expand mindset mastery using six buckets to collect data for wise decision making given current circumstances. Based on sixteen years of research, the leadership mindset checklist ensures that leaders make the right call at the right time to deliver the right results.</p>
- Author(s)Mary Lippitt
- PublisherEnterprise Management Ltd.
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnterprise Management Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMark Vickers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.