All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to present the reader with 64 interesting and practical stitch patterns that explore the many varied ways of incorporating colour and velty into their work. Bringing colour into a project can be as easy as working rows of surface chains across some plain double crochet-dc (USsc) to more challenging techniques as changing colour within a given pattern. Freeformers too will discover some vel stitches and interesting ways of bringing colour to their work.
- Author BiographyBorn in Germany in 1951, Renata Kirkpatrick grew up in windy Wollongong and in 1974 settled on the Sunshine Coast with her husband Glenn where they operate a small commercial Signwriting and Screenprinting business. Renate can't remember a time when she wasn't exploring the fibre arts. She has experimented with pottery, exhibited and conducted workshops in papermaking, and has won a Fibre Art Award in rag rugging. From 2002, as crochet made its huge resurgence, Renate's extensive knowledge in Traditional Tunisian (Tricot), Jacquard, Crochenit (double-ended hook) and more recently Freeform techniques has led to her conducting monthly workshops and weekly classes.
- Author(s)Renate Kirkpatrick
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.