Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $13.80 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by boonarr
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.99Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by rsabooksellersoz
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- AU $18.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by 33_rpm
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Man Booker Prize 2012, the 2012 Costa Book of the Year and shortlisted for the 2013 Women's Prize for Fiction. With this historic win for BRING UP THE BODIES, Hilary Mantel becomes the first British author and the first woman to be awarded two Man Booker Prizes, as well as being the first to win with two consecutive vels. Continuing what began in the Man Booker Prize-winning WOLF HALL, we return to the court of Henry VIII, to witness the irresistible rise of Thomas Cromwell as he contrives the destruction of Anne Boleyn.By 1535 Cromwell is Chief Minister to Henry, his fortunes having risen with those of Anne Boleyn. But the split from the Catholic Church has left England dangerously isolated, and Anne has failed to give the king an heir. Cromwell watches as Henry falls for plain Jane Seymour. Negotiating the politics of the court, Cromwell must find a solution that will satisfy Henry, safeguard the nation and secure his own career. But neither minister r king will emerge unscathed from the bloody theatre of Anne's final days.An astounding literary accomplishment, BRING UP THE BODIES is the story of this most terrifying moment of history, by one of our greatest living velists.
- Author BiographyHilary Mantel is the author of thirteen books , including A PLACE OF GREATER SAFETY, BEYOND BLACK, and the memoir GIVING UP THE GHOST. Her two most recent novels, WOLF HALL and its sequel BRING UP THE BODIES, have both been awarded The Man Booker Prize - an unprecedented achievement.
- PrizesWinner of Costa Novel Award 2012 and Man Booker Prize for Fiction 2012 and Costa Book of the Year 2012. Short-listed for Women's Prize for Fiction 2013.
- Author(s)Hilary Mantel
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/04/2016
- Weight500 g
- Width144 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.