All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe main objective of Bringing Out the Best in Your Employees is to help managers think differently and communicate in ways that engage and empower employees. Enlightening, thought provoking, and extremely motivating, this comprehensive guide will enhance your ability to empower employees within your organization, which will increase performance and productivity. Communication goes above and beyond speaking and listening, reading and writing, or verbal and n-verbal because when our minds are constantly interpreting the world around us, everything becomes a communication. For example, someone cutting you off in traffic communicates something, and it's a communication when a cashier in a supermarket smiles at you. When your significant other doesn't call when he or she is supposed to, you might think, What are they trying to tell me? If you skip an important meeting, it may be interpreted a particular way. If your employee is consistently late, is he or she telling you something? Every time you perceive the world, it is communication. Communication is everything, and everything is communication, says Lisa Giruzzi, and for human beings, thing in this world exists without it. A go to book for dealing with challenges at work, the author's mission is to encourage a positive, sustainable change in the workplace, and unlike traditional recipe approach communication books, this one actually makes an immense difference as soon as you adopt the principles and implement the strategies.
- Author BiographyLisa Giruzzi is a speaker, author and consultant with more than twenty-five years' experience helping people be more successful through effective communication. She specializes in assisting organizations to empower and engage their employees to be successful and productive by training managers and supervisors in the principles of effective communication and performance. Ms Giruzzi is the author of 31 Days to Transform Your Life and co-author of 42 Rules for Creating WE, She has co-authored articles that have appeared in Leadership Excellence Magazine, is a co-host for the television talk show Real Conversations, and a dynamic speaker at keynotes, presentations, and workshops nationwide. Lisa owns the consulting firm Transformational Conversations, is a founding member of The Creating WE Institute, and co-owner of Appreciative Inquiry Consulting. She lives in Albany, NY with her husband Bill and their adorable Maltese, Toby.
- Author(s)Lisa Giruzzi
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.