All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an examination of how school districts and national school reform organizations can work together to promote effective school reform district wide. It is based on 10 years of research and evaluation studies with James Comer School Development Program (SDP). Using a set of urban school district cases, it analyzes how districts and the SDP learned to collaborate and what mechanisms seem to be especially promising in bringing systemic reform to life. The book also analyzes what school districts should look for in a national reform organization and how districts have learned to support reform efforts by taking on some of the processes of the national reform organization as their own.
- Author(s)Carol Malloy,George W. Noblit,William Malloy
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.