All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what High/Scope is, where it came from, and how it can be used with young children in your setting? Bringing the High Scope Approach to your Early Years Practice provides an introduction to the High/Scope philosophy and its use in early years. This new edition has been fully updated to show how the High/Scope approach links with the Early Years Foundation Stage and contains new material on working with the under twos. Features include: * details about the High/Scope Wheel of Learning * an explanation of Active Learning, including materials, manipulation, choice, language and support * Plan-Do-Review activities * planning and assessment methods. This convenient guide will help Early Years practitioners, students and parents to really understand what the High/Scope approach can offer their setting and children.
- Author BiographyNicky Holt has been using the High/Scope approach for the past 14 years, both as a practitioner and a trainer.
- Author(s)Nicky Holt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBringing... to Your Early Years Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Series Edited bySandy Green
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.