All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what the Reggio Approach is all about, why it works, and how it can be used to benefit the young children in your setting? The book describes how educators in Reggio Emilia work with young children, and looks at the connections between the Reggio Approach and the revised Early Years Foundation Stage framework. It provides practical examples involving children of different ages in a wide variety of settings, helping the reader to see the connection between practice and theory. This new edition has been fully updated to show the increasingly mirroring connections between the Reggio Approach and the principles and commitments of the recently revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework. Each chapter focuses on one important aspect of the Reggio Approach and includes: * Practical examples involving children of different ages in a wide variety of settings, helping the reader to see the connection between practice and theory * Questions to enable the reader to reflect on and develop his or her own practice in accordance with new statutory requirements * References to sources of further reading and information. This convenient guide will help early years practitioners, students and parents to really understand what the Reggio Approach can offer their setting and children.
- Author BiographyLinda Thornton has extensive experience in field of education and child-care. She has provided consultancy and training for local authorities, children's centres, nurseries and schools across the UK. Pat Brunton has provided training and consultancy for local authorities, children's centres, nurseries and schools across the UK.
- Author(s)Linda Thornton,Pat Brunton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBringing... to Your Early Years Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white halftones
- Weight158 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.