All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionLavishly endowed with over 100 original, hands-on activities for children aged three to ten, this book teaches parents to incorporate storytelling into household activities and to address real-life situations. In addition to folklore from our own and other cultures, it features a rich sampling of tales actually invented by children and their parents-stories that will inspire readers to invent their own. [I]t's refreshing to see how a parent can kindle a child's imagination through the magic of the oral tradition. -Stage Directions After reading this unpretentious, delightful romp of a book, parent will be able to walk into a room and t imagine potential stories in every corner. -Steve Zeitlin, Director, City Lore
- Author BiographyLisa Lipkin is a storyteller who has toured nationally and internationally. Her stories and articles have appeared in numerous publications. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Lisa Lipkin
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication09/01/2002
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.