All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWith characteristic ecomy, A. R. Ammons writes that Brink Road lies off NY 96 between Candor and Catatonk. The very name suggests that we are ever in transition from one state of mind to ather always on the edge of revelation. The more than 150 poems in Brink Road date from 1973 to the present, dealing with Ammons's concerns with language, mortality, and the forces underlying the natural world. With elegance, wit, and ruminative gravity, Brink Road is an important addition to one of the most enduring bodies of poetry of our time.
- Author BiographyA. R. Ammons's (1926-2001) honors include the National Book Award (twice), the National Book Critics Circle Award, a MacArthur Fellowship, the Frost Medal, and the Bollingen Prize.
- Author(s)A. R. Ammons
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication03/09/1997
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.