Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHappy Doing What We're Doing tells the story of Brinsley Schwarz from their earliest days in amateur beat groups to their last gig at London's Marquee Club. Catapulted into the limelight by a dodgy management company looking to make a fast buck, they quickly discovered they didn't like fame and turned their backs on the mainstream music business of the day. It was their way or way and through sheer bloody-mindedness they survived. Drawing on interviews with each member of the band, Happy Doing What We're Doing tells their story in their own words. It also includes a wealth of photos and archive material from Ian Gomm's personal collection as well as a discography, timeline and period reviews.
- Author(s)John Blaney
- PublisherPaper Jukebox
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationWokingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaper Jukebox
- Content Note125 colour and black and white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.