All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionSelected as a semi-finalist for the 2007 William Faulkner Prize for the vel, Brio takes the reader to the Adirondack Mountains of New York State, where they find out what life is like for people who are disabled in a variety of ways: by birth trauma, by grief, by the ill treatment they've received in the Empire State. This unsentimental, hilarious and tragic journey begins in 2003 and takes the reader through all four seasons in the mountains as well as in the life of the woman responsible for making sure everyone gets what they deserve.
- Author BiographyMary L. Randall has written a collection of prose and poetry entitled THE GHOST OF STARBUCKVILLE DAM (RA Press) as well as two previous novels, NANCY NEVER MARRIED (1992) and SPLIT INFINITIES (1995). She wrote the screenplay of TWELVE HAPPY WOMEN (RA Press) and the stage play SQUIRREL HUNTING IN THE ADIRONDACKS.
- Author(s)Mary L Randall
- Date of Publication22/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.