All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn the age when Savile Row was synymous with men s style, Gaeta Saviniput Italy on the map, beginning with the first men s fashion show at Florence sPalazzo Pitti in 1952. His legacy as the visionary and designer extraordinairebehind the Brioni luxury brand is celebrated in this spectacular illustrated edition, highlighting examples of invative cuts, bold colors, and the psychedelic patternsthat led the Peacock Revolution of the 1960s. Replete with letters, photographs, andpersonal anecdotes from Savini s daughter and Brioni heir, The Man Who Was Brionidetails how Brioni came to be kwn as the Dior of menswear.
- Author(s)Michelle Finamore
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2418 g
- Width249 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byFernando Morelli,Lea Della Cagna
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.