All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionAnglo-American relations were transformed during the First World War. Britain was already in long-term ecomic decline relative to the United States, but this decline was accelerated by the war, which was militarily a victory for Britain, but ecomically a catastrophe. This book sets out the ecomic, and in particular, the financial relations between the two powers during the war, setting it in the context of the more familiar political and diplomatic relationship. Particular attention is paid to the British war missions sent out to the USA, which were the agents for much of the financial and ecomic negotiation, and which are rescued here from underserved historical obscurity.
- Author BiographyMultivolume collection by leading authors in the field
- Author(s)Kathleen Burk
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: The First World War
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.