CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume gathers together contributions from a number of recognised experts and provides fresh insights into the connection between ecomic performance and socio-political change since the Second World War. It gives political evaluations of the Conservative and Labour parties and analyses the changing attitudes to their responsibilities: the welfare state, trade unions, housing, defence, education and nationalised industries for example. Concluding with an assessment of pop music and youth culture, the book spans the political, social and ecomic changes which have defined Britain since 1945.
- Author(s)Dr. Alan O'Day,T.R. Gourvish
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/10/1991
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProblems in Focus S.
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date10/02/1994
- Content Notebibliography, notes, index
- Weight458 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.