All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new book is the first mograph on children's poetry written between 1780 and 1830, when n-religious children's poetry publishing came into its own. Introducing some of the era's most significant children's poets, the book shows how the conventions of children's verse and poetics were established during the Romantic era.
- Author BiographyDonelle Ruwe is Professor of English at Northern Arizona University, USA, and Co-President of the 18th and 19th-Century British Women Writers Association. She has edited Culturing the Child, 1690-1914: Essays in Memory of Mitzi Myers (2005) and has published two award-winning poetry chapbooks. Her work has appeared in Children's Literature, Eighteenth-Century Life, European Romantic Review, English Journal, and Lion and the Unicorn.
- Author(s)Donelle Ruwe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.