All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a social history of British crime film, this book focuses on the strategies used in order to address more radical tions surrounding class, politics, sex, delinquency, violence and censorship. Spanning post-war crime cinema to present-day Mockney productions, it contextualizes the films and identifies important and neglected works.
- Author BiographyBarry Forshaw's books include Death in a Cold Climate, British Crime Film, The Rough Guide to Crime Fiction, Italian Cinema, British Crime Writing: An Encyclopaedia , and a biography of Stieg Larsson. He has written for a variety of newspapers, Crime Time, and is a talking head for ITV author profiles and BBC documentaries.
- Author(s)Barry Forshaw
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleCrime Files
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.