All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Writers' Britain series, first published in the 1940s. This work offers Graham Greene's evaluation of British drama, from its roots in the Mystery and Miracle plays of the market carnival through Shakespeare and the Restoration to the 20th century.
- Author(s)Graham Greene
- PublisherPrion Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/1996
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWriter's Britain S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Content Note30 colour and b&w illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width122 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.