All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionFrom pioneering jets to the foundations of some of today's most successful aircraft, the experimental aircraft of the post-war years represent the most exciting years of British aviation. This book tells their remarkable stories, of the triumphs and frustrations of experimentation at the cutting edge of aeronautical design.
- Author BiographySince the early 1960s Barry Jones has followed a freelance career of illustrating, photography and writing for the aircraft and automobile industries. This has included supplying the Hawker Siddeley Group, Fairey Aviationa nd Edgar Percival Aircraft.
- Author(s)Barry Jones
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note130 colour artworks, 247 b/w photographs
- Weight880 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.