All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionBritish Literary Salons of the Late Eighteenth and Early Nineteenth Centuries is a comprehensive study of the British salon between the 1780s and the 1840s. Using a number of sources - diaries, letters, silver-fork vels, satires, travel writing, Keepsakes, and imaginary conversations - this study establishes sociable networks of days gone by.
- Author BiographySusanne Schmid teaches at Mainz University, Germany. She has published several books, among the Helene Richter-prize winning Shelley's German Afterlives (2007), as well as articles on Romanticism, film studies, and cultural studies.
- Author(s)Susanne Schmid
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.