Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in1985. Jim Tomlinson charters the route of British macroecomic policy in the post-war era. This book argues that the objectives of macroecomic policy have t been constant; that the emphasis has shifted from one item to ather over time; and that this uncertainty and inconsistency over objectives goes a long way to explaining why macroecomics management has t been a startling success.
- Author(s)Jim Tomlinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.