Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the interaction of religion and politics, this is a comprehensive chrological survey of the political thought of post-Reformation Britain which examines the work of a wide range of thinkers.
- Author BiographyGLENN BURGESS is Professor of History at the University of Hull, UK. His previous publications include The Politics of the Ancient Constitution (1992) and Absolute Monarchy and the Stuart Constitution (1996).
- Author(s)Glenn Burgess
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleBritish Studies Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight552 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.