All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a detailed fully illustrated catalogue of all British works. The first Lord Leverhulme was probably the most important single patron of British sculpture made around 1900, particularly the so-called 'New Sculpture'; the Lady Lever Art Gallery consequently has one of the finest British collections of sculpture of that period.
- PublisherNational Museums & Galleries on Merseyside
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Museums & Galleries on Merseyside
- Content Note14 colour illustrations, 71 black & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edited byEdward Morris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.