All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Eric Yates-Owen and Robert Fournier's classic book on British studio potters' marks contains new and revised entries for many potters, with up-to-date information about the artists' styles, marks and addresses. Entries are arranged alphabetically, with each entry giving biographical data, information on the type of ceramics produced, the location of the pottery and dates indicating when marks have changed, as well as images of the different marks used. Three useful indexes enable the reader to search by mark rather than maker, in various categories such as creatures, mograms and signs. Revised by expert collector James Hazlewood, British Studio Potters' Marks, third edition, is the essential reference guide for collectors of British studio pottery.
- Author BiographyThe initial concept and research for this book was compiled by Eric Yates-Owen, a retired industrial design engineer and consultant, and Robert Fournier, a professional potter for over 40 years and a member of the Craft Potters Association. James Hazlewood, a passionate collector of British studio pottery has now updated and expanded it.
- Author(s)Eric Yates-Owen,Robert Fournier
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Noteover 5000 bw images
- Weight1353 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byJames Hazlewood
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.