CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a price-guide reference book containing up-to-date values, and lots of historical information on all campaign medals and related items awarded to British and their colonial and local allies from 1793 to 1902. Every significant campaign is covered, including details of the various clasps awarded. The images of medals and maps are full colour, and are often full page sized.
- Author BiographyStephen Philip Perkins, the son of a Royal Marine who served in both the first and second world wars, always had an interest in the medals awarded to his father and to other family members. Since actively collecting British medals, his personal collection and knowledge has grown steadily over the last 15+ years. Stephen is a member of the Orders and Medals Research Society, and since 2004 has been involved with BBC 3 Counties Radio, as the Medal and Orders phone-in expert.
- Author(s)Stephen Philip Perkins
- PublisherRotographic Publications
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationTorquay
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRotographic Publications
- Content Note85 illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byChristopher Henry Perkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.