Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by changurris
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor as long as anyone can remember, Britt-Marie has been an acquired taste. It's t that she's judgemental, or fussy, or difficult - she just expects things to be done in a certain way. A cutlery drawer should be arranged in the right order, for example (forks, knives, then spoons). We're t animals, are we? But behind the passive-aggressive, socially awkward, absurdly pedantic busybody is a woman who has more imagination, bigger dreams and a warmer heart than anyone around her realizes. So when Britt-Marie finds herself unemployed, separated from her husband of 20 years, left to fend for herself in the miserable provincial backwater that is Borg - of which the kindest thing one can say is that it has a road going through it - and somehow tasked with running the local football team, she is a little unprepared. But she will learn that life may have more to offer her that she's ever realised, and love might be found in the most unexpected of places. The number 1 European bestseller by the author of A Man Called Ove, Britt-Marie was Here is a funny, poignant and uplifting tale of love, community, and second chances.
- Author BiographyFredrik Backman is a Swedish blogger, columnist and author. His debut novel A MAN CALLED OVE was a number 1 bestseller across Scandinavia, has sold over one million copies worldwide, was a Richard & Judy summer read in the UK and an instant New York Times paperback bestseller, and has been made into an acclaimed film. Fredrik's subsequent novels, MY GRANDMOTHER SENDS HER REGARDS AND APOLOGISES and BRITT-MARIE WAS HERE, also went straight to number 1 in Sweden on publication.
- Author(s)Fredrik Backman
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight326 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.