All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past two decades, the Internet has had profound and rapidly growing effects on the ecomy, culture, and social interactions of Americans. Yet more than one in four households in the United States have t adopted broadband techlogy to access the Internet at home (on a computer, tablet, or mobile device). About 29 percent of households that have t adopted home Internet service cited cost as the primary reason. The number of Internet service providers (ISP) from which consumers can choose varies by speed. This book examines fixed and mobile Internet service providers. It also assesses the impact of broadband availability in the workplace; examines broadband availability, from the most basic speed levels, which allow a user to access several basic web tools, to the fastest speeds, for which developers are w beginning to design applications; examines information available about the application of UBP by Internet service providers; issues related to UBP selected consumers report are important to them; and the potential effects of UBP on consumers.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight184 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byKenneth Palmer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.