All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionBroadcast News Producing goes behind the camera and exposes readers to the process of news production from the creation of story ideas to the presentation on air. From a broad theoretical perspective to a direct 'how to' of putting together a newscast, this book covers news producing for television, radio, and the Internet. In addition, the book discusses critical issues facing today's producers, including newsroom leadership, staff management, resource management, newsroom relationships and career planning. Broadcast News Producing is designed for anyone who wants to work in today's broadcast news industry and is an ideal text for any Mass Communication or Journalism course on broadcast news.
- Author BiographyDr. Brad Schultz is an Assistant Professor of Journalism at the University of Mississippi, where he teaches Broadcast News and Sports Broadcasting. Before entering academia, he spent 15 years in local television news at different stations around the country. His experience includes anchoring, reporting, producing, writing, editing, photography and management. Schultz has won awards from the Oklahoma Associated Press and the Cleveland Press Club for reporting and producing. His first book, Sports Broadcasting, came out in 2001.
- Author(s)Brad Schultz
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/10/2004
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.