Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionDivorce...the letter read Violence...it went on A long distance call made, I can't talk w! He's harassing me again. Hours later the phone rings and two sisters talk. Calling the police was easy, I wish I would have done it sooner.. . Anne Peterson opens the door of her life and lets you in. There will be times it's difficult, times you want to close the book, but you won't. You'll want to find out what happened, and t only in the life of her sister, but in her life as well. For years, Anne has been the member of a club she never wanted to join. And w she's letting you in. You'll see what a life of abuse looks like, understand the effects it can have on a person. Long term effects. But she won't leave you there. Instead she will tell you that being broken doesn't have to be the end of your story. It can be the beginning.
- Author BiographyAnne Peterson is a poet, speaker and author of 42 published Bible studies and numerous articles with christianbiblestudies.com/Today's Christian Woman. She is also the author of Real Love: Guaranteed to Last, six children's books, Make Believe: A Book of little stories and big truths. Since 1995, Anne's Poetry, Volume one and two, Chills: The eerie side of poetry, and most recently Droplets: A grief poetry book. Anne's poetry is sold throughout the United States and abroad through christian gift stores. Anne is a vulnerable writer who tells it like it is. When you read her work you will feel as if you are sitting with her. While Anne is known as an poet, published author, and speaker, her favorite title is still Grandma. And one of her favorite things to do is spend time with her four grandchildren. Except for the years they spent in military life abroad and in Colorado, Anne has called Illinois her home for most of her life. Married to Michael for 39 years they have two grown children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Anne Peterson
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.