All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what happened to all those fairy-tale endings? What really happened after happily ever after ? Well, needless to say, it's t always too pleasant. Sometimes, though, you're given a new start. That's what the Asylum is. Broken down, and seemingly uninhabited the Asylum is a world entirely it's own. Led by two simple people, and the angel that brought them there, the 300 inhabitants will learn to deal with their own personal demons that brought them there to begin with.
- Author BiographyErika is a 20 year old woman (born 1994) from Metro Detroit, Michigan. She's a high school graduate, and after several issues with college she dropped out to simply work, model occasionally, and write. Broken Asylum is the first of a series she is working on. She is on the management staff at her local Hot Topic (which has been a goal since she was a child) as well as works at Bar Louie. She also has a slight obsession with Tim Burton's rendition of Alice in Wonderland along with the American McGee games. Her inspiration is driven by her own determination and stubbornness, as well as influences like her mom, her favorite high school teacher (Ms. Wolff), her close friends, and her favorite bands (Astorian Stigmata, Shinedown, In This Moment, and Three Days Grace: Adam Gontier era). She hopes to be able to successfully write the entire series (whether or not it's in the correct order).She is also writing this biography herself as this is self published and it's weird as fuck.
- Author(s)Erika L Fleming
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.