Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe was too grown-up for childish games, but too young to become a woman. Living with her parents and brother in her Grandmother Emma's ermous mansion, Jordan March tries to be a good girl and follow her grandmother's strict rules. But one day, without warning, Jordan's body begins to change, and everyone tices her in a way that seems dark, dangerous and threatening. Suddenly, the March family secrets are unleashed, and Jordan is ashamed and afraid that her soft curves are somehow unwelcome. Now Grandmother Emma sets out to make Jordan pay for her family's past mistakes, sending her world spinning wildly out of control.
- Author BiographyWith the publication of her first novel, FLOWERS IN THE ATTIC, Virginia Andrews became a bestselling phenomenon. Since then, readers have been captivated by more than forty novels in the Virginia Andrews' series. Her novels have sold over 100 million copies worldwide and been translated into 22 languages.
- Author(s)Virginia Andrews
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight226 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.