All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you don't care about her, who will? Hope Randall leads a quiet life, but that peace is about to be shattered. When a stranger turns up on her doorstep, bringing news of a half-sister she never knew she had, he's going to change her world for ever. Connie's in deep trouble and the mysterious Flint needs Hope's help in finding her. Returning to London, Hope is forced to confront old demons - and new ones. To find her sister, she'll have to toughen up and fast. But when she enters the dark underworld of the East End, it's t only the toriously savage Street family she'll have to worry about: there's also a psychopath on the loose, attacking working girls. If Connie's going to be saved, Hope may have to get close to the enemy ...
- Author BiographyRoberta Kray was born in Southport. In early 1996 she met Reggie Kray and they married the following year; they were together until his death in 2000. Through her marriage to Reggie, Roberta has a unique insight into the world of the London gangland.
- Author(s)Roberta Kray
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width200 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.