All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn a tale of personal triumph, ABC broadcaster Craig Hamilton tells for the first time what it is like to go mad in public and survive to tell the tale. With inspiring candour, Hamilton explores how his breakdown impacted on him, his family, work colleagues and friends. In doing so he lifts the covers on the taboo subject of mental health.
- Author(s)Craig Hamilton,Neil Jameson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2004
- Out-of-print date04/12/2015
- Weight370 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.