All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the Collapse wiped out more than 90 percent of humanity, the aliens arrived. Kwn as the E'rikon, they sit within a shielded city, content to igre the dwindling human settlements. Seventeen-year-old tomboy Jax Mitchell and her twin brother, Jace, are among the survivors, living within the community of Bridgelake. When a terrified yet defiant Jax watches the E'rikon kidnap Jace, she decides to rescue him on her own. Wracked by crippling nightmares and panic attacks, Jax finds an ally in Lir, a handsome teenage E'rikon who was left behind by his ship. The two of them form an unlikely partnership, with Jax guiding Lir through human territory while the alien promises to sneak her into the E'rikon city. But as Jax's connection with Lir intensifies, she discovers a shocking secret-one that could have catastrophic effects on humans and aliens alike.
- Author BiographyTheresa Kay's love for writing manifested in her youth, when she found joy in working on middle school research papers that her fellow students considered pure drudgery. In addition to the novel Broken Skies, she is the author of the Bright Beyond novella series, as well as its short story prequel, Dark Expanse. A paralegal by day and a devoted member of the Rebel Writers critique group, she currently lives in central Virginia with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Theresa Kay
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date19/10/2016
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.