All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1986. Rock band Fallen Angels, featuring vocalist Logan Hawke and bassist Danni Saint, is on top of the world and record producer Maggie Hawke finds herself in a life she never dreamed possible. Struggling to find her own place amidst the chaos and find some sense of rmalcy, she must come to grips with the harsher realities of her husband's fame. When her brother Danni sends the up-and-coming act Pretty Deadly her way, she finds herself in a world of trouble and finds herself facing a heart-wrenching decision: will she try to repair her shattered marriage, or find love in the arms of the dangerously charming Aries Steele?
- Author BiographyBrandyn Blaze lives in Middle of Nowhere, Iowa with her husband, daughter, and two fur-babies: a beast of a dog named Kuma and a reclusive cat named Jude. Holding Bachelor's degrees in Psychology, Sociology, and Human Services, Brandyn is a natural-born people-watcher. When she's not checking out the people around her or typing away at her latest story idea, you can usually find her pretending to be a rockstar as she jams to her favorite tunes. Want more Blaze? Check out BrandynBlaze.com, where you can keep up to date on everything from book releases to her real life adventures.
- Author(s)Brandyn Blaze
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.