All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionLike so many Christian women, Rebecca, her mother, and her two sisters love a man who does t walk beside them in faith. As his cancer returns after a year of remission, they face his last days. As the women in his life struggle to savor their final times together and let go, he finally reaches out to God, and tells them so. Her father's death opens the landscape of heaven and hope to her. She beautifully renders those visions as well as the underbelly of sorrow as she is finally forced to wake up to the world, to new hungers, and to a far more dangerous faith. BROKEN FOR GOOD is an uplifting, coming-of-age manifesto on loss, grief, and growing up, quick.
- Author BiographyREBECCA RENE JONES believes in the biggest God, the blackest coffee, and that earth is just an opening act. A 2005 graduate of Grove City College, Pa., she spent nearly a decade as a health care publicist, writer, and editor before shifting gears to freelance from home. She lives in Rochester, New York, with her husband and son. You can visit her at www.rebeccarenejones.com.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rene Jones
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight336 g
- Width215 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.