Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis story spans 314 pages depicting the life of a child encountering many ordeals which mold the character. The entire book includes various short stories which introduce this youngster to many life situations. There are 33 chapters encompassing this young man's tales.
- Author BiographyDavid Hall is a native Oklahoman, who despite his dyslexia and involuntary subjugation to the foster care system, was able to attain a Masters Degree in Fine Arts at the University of Oklahoma. As a collegiate educator, he wrote this book while teaching in Beijing, China.
- Author(s)MR David Hall
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySarah Iselin
- Illustrator(s)Thom Renbarger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.