Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionHave you judged a person without getting to kw him first? Have you had prejudice and bias toward someone that led to ungrounded mistrust? Before doing any of this, remember that everyone has a story. This is Mathew Teachey's story, a convicted felon. But before he was an inmate, he was an adventurous boy, a loving husband, and a responsible father. He is a believer of Christ, and he believes that there is goodness in every person. Join him as he revisits the events in his life that made him who he is. Journey back in time as he tells you the story of his ups and downs. Relive his life as if it were your own. And most of all, learn from his story. This is an autobiography, discussing and explaining the reasons - good or bad - behind his decisions in life, and you are in for quite a ride! This book will teach you that every low point in life is t the end, but a new beginning. Mathew Teachey's experiences will serve as a beacon that will guide those who are lost. Lastly, his life sheds a new light and can change your views and opinions, especially on how you think of others.
- Author(s)Mathew Teachey
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.